Visit Bilateral Integration for more information.
Delivered by Dr Andy Dalziell.
2 & 3 February, 2019 in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.
9am – 5pm
Who is the course for?
- Neuro-Developmental Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Sensory Integration Therapists
- Sports Coaches
What does the course cover?
The theoretical basis and underlying principles associated with Bilateral Integration training as a movement intervention programme to optimise cognition, performance and learning for children, adolescents and adults.
- How to assess the level of bilateral integration.
- How to structure a programme of Bilateral Integration.
- Instruction in a range of Bilateral Integration Exercises.
The course has a large proportion of practical work, we recommend participants wear loose clothing allowing freedom of movement.
Includes all materials, refreshments and buffet lunches.
If you have any queries please contact us.